I finished the top of my "Quilts for Kids" charity quilt today. I am going to try to finish it within the next few days. I wish the lighting had been better, but this will give you a good idea of how it is looking.
I did not care for the way the borders were cut for this quilt. I assume they did it this way to conserve fabric, but for my own work I would have cut the fabric differently. I don't think the child that receives this quilt will notice or mind though.
Here is a close up of the fabric. The wrinkle is just a result of the way I laid it down to take a picture, not a pucker.
Very cute and easy project. I'll post more pictures when I finish it.